Tuesday 24 March 2015


  Something strange was happening to the mirror on the back of my bedroom door.  My image looked shimmery, not quite like me.  I touched my fingers to the smooth surface and felt a stranger tingling.  I jerked my hand away. And I was no longer at home.
  I got up and everything looked so different.  The sky was gray, the streets were abandoned nothing but the sound of the wind whistling was there.   Nobody was seen around anywhere.  I called for my mom… but no one answered.  I checked around the house but it seems everyone was out?  I went outside and saw nobody!  It was like everyone just decided to ditch me and go for a VACATION!  I turned and then I heard anonymous noise, a growl behind me.  It was a person but he looked…. Ill!  His eyes were red as a cherry, his arm looked like it was bitten, his skin looked like it was peeling and he walked in such a deadly way limping on his feet.
“hello? Who are you?” I asked
He gave out a big growl, he started coming after me.  I ran back towards my house and locked the doors and shut every window.  The man was staring at me from the window and just stood there  like I was candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment