Wednesday 20 May 2015

WHEN IT ALL BEGAN.......

When it all began
By: Mariam Hamid 
Dear Diary,                                                                      June 14th, 2014
If it weren’t for that one day to come, everything would have been just fine.   I wish there was an undo button but that’s not what kind of world we’re living in.  This is reality but a mystery one.  Supernatural you can say, but I just wish it didn’t have to start with me!  My family?  Bloodline?  Or was it just all a secret to keep me “safe” but they knew I would find out eventually, they just had to keep it to them at first instead of explaining to me what’s happening to me and my life.  Everything has changed and now my mom is dead.   But every time I just have his weird feeling like someone is watching me or something.... I just don’t know.  My life is even worse than ever I mean first it was my sister Lydia getting hurt, then it was Kevin, after it was my dad but then this one was the most awful lest thing that could ever happen to me, I lost my mom.  I have just learned that I have been living in some messed up supernatural, fantasy world or whatever, I have just even learned that my own boyfriend Stefan was.... was... uh VAMPIRE,   I think that’s it I just can’t take the pain no more.


             I placed back my journal onto the counter; I swept a tear from my cheek and rubbed my eyes.  That feeling inside started to feel like piranhas attacking, and feeding on my insides, it was the worst feeling I have ever felt in so long. I   heard a sound up stairs.  A “thump” on the ground, like something fell and knocked over.  I tippy toed upstairs and when I looked in my room, the window was open and wind started gusting in.  Books were on the floor and my picture frame of me and Stefan was knocked over faced down, and a ruffle spot on my bed appeared after I had made it up in the morning, it looks liked someone was in here but who?  I closed my window and placed back the books on the shelf. 
Mariam....” a voice whispered
“Hello? Who’s there?”
I went out side; it looked like a storm was heading up, then the door shut behind me and locked.  Something was calling my name; I was so scared so I ran towards the woods.  I couldn’t stop.  My heart was beating so hard I can hear my own heart pounding faster and faster every second.  The voice came closer and closer.  I ran for the heck of my life!  I flashed, and I stopped.  If I had to run one more step I would have blacked out.  When I looked behind me, the figure moved so quickly side to side.  I couldn’t figure it out.  But then it stopped, it was a figure of a person.  They got closer, but when I looked back, it was Stefan Salvatore.


No comments:

Post a Comment