Friday 12 August 2016

The Begining of The Originals

AHH!!!!!!! I started to watch The Originals and so far it's going great even tho I'm still on Season ! but I'll be finished in no time! My actual surprise was finding out what Tyler did to HAYLEY! Like why would you stab a preganant woman with a syringe and take the baby's blood other than the fact you can turn into a hybrid with it but STILL! SHE'S PREGNANT WHERE'S THE DAMN RESPECT! This whole time I thought Tyler was bad ass and cool also a savior and since I never watched The Originals I never saw this coming from Tyler mostly from Klaus cause of his past but I dont care I'm team Klaus all the way no matter the cause'.  Omg I have so much mixed emotions for Marcel and Davine, and so many think Cami's annoying..? Why I kinda like her but I know some things she's done that are horrifically stupid but I think my feelings for will also change her and there. BUT DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME - BECAUSE I ALREADY SPOILED THE SHOW FOR MY SELF ANYWAYS! But I also over heard that the show will be renewing in JANUARY 2017 so that sucks but I still need to catch up oh and the new actress playing for the 7-year old hope is Summer Fontana! She's pretty cute. :) But I'll keep on updating on what I admire about the show, and what not so keep on reading more about these shows in my other posts if you have not read them yet or whatever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment