Friday 21 October 2016

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 8 PREMIERE

IT'S TONIGHT! IT'S FINALLY HERE! I'M SOOO STOKED TO WATCH THE LAST SEASON of The Vampire Diaries, I don't know what I'm going to do when it's over! It shows tonight at 8pm on the CW the poster is amazing for it!
How srex                    

I'm so happy but it's so weird cause their all dressed in black like it's a funeral but I don't think it'd a funeral still. Elena is in that coffin obviously they found a way to include them and I'm happy. They all look so sexy and mature like starting from the bottom now look at them. I'm actually crying but I have to be happy for them with moving on with the show, it's been a good 8 years TVD Fanatics this is just "the beginning of the end" but let's enjoy while it lasts for it only has 16 episodes which is complete BALLLLLLSSSSSSSSS! But all the good shows are ending and that sucks for example Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars. God I'm going to miss this show but for now just stay tuned for tonights episode! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment