Wednesday 8 February 2017

The Vampire Diaries "IT'S A WRAP!" CAKE :(


Today was officially the last day of shooting scenes for The Vampire Diaries!! YES it's actually over
:(((!!  God how I wish emojis were actually visible on this so I'd be able to  express my sadness and grieving self. Wow, this is it, this is the end.  I would just like to say "Thank you for the best 8 years in all of history, thank you for teaching me about love, purity, loyalty, happiness, being there for others, learning how to fight through my darkest times, and most importantly... learning how to forgive."  This show has made a huge impact in my life, it changed me. I've cried, laughed and enjoyed all through out each and every single episode.  There was a variety of inspiring quotes said by every character featured in TVD, I don't know what I am going to do after TVD ends, I know for sure I'm going to be hella depressed for at least a century, I'm definitely not going to be the same. Atleast I'll have a great souvenir with me at ALL times- Elena's vervain necklace which I got for Christmas (thanks to my uncle!) My dream was always to meet the cast of TVD- ya that didn't happen at all ,sadly, but hopefully one day.. I will :)    But enough gabbering, here's a beautiful picture of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES "THAT'S A WRAP" cake!!!!!!! IT  LOOKS  SUPER   DELICIOUS AND EVERYTIME I  SCROLL  THROUGH   MY  INSTAGRAM  FEED ALL I SEE IS PICS OF THIS  WONDERFUL  CAKE  ALONG  WITH  SAD STUFF  ABOUT  TVD! ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS  PRETTY  PIC  DOWN  BELOW:  








No comments:

Post a Comment