Thursday 9 March 2017

The last day before it all ends

Yes, the end has reached. After 8 years of The Vampire Diaries, it comes down to one final episode tomorrow. There is no words to explain how the ending of the show is going to impact me. I have been obsessing over this show over the past 4 years and a half and it sure has been a hell of a ride.  This show has became apart of me, taught me so many lessons to look up to in my life, it brought me such great excitement, joy, sadness and grief.  I remember when I first started watching The Vampire Diaries, the first time I saw it I took it off after 5 minutes because I actually got super scared, but then one day I decided to play it again, and I fell in love with it the moment the first episode had finished. I latched onto the show and it has played a huge roll in my life. I created this blog just to express, I don't care if people don't notice my blog, it's not what it's for (let's kinda just say I hope one of the cast of TVD finds this blog and actually takes their time to read it).

For sure I'm going to be in a bad mood tmr at school and at home- practically forever. But I'm literally turning off my humanity, and in honor of TVD I'm going to go through the last part of my pain with getting a cartilage ear piercing- with a needle and that's gonna hurt like hell. I know it's not such a big thing but atleast it's something I'm actually going to look forward to after... TVD ends. I'll most likely still post after the show has ended, I don't think I'll ever except the fact that it's over. But I'm really excited to see the last episode to see how it all ends, thank god I have company to watch it with me so I can cry my ass off.  After that, I'll never be the same again. Let's just hope we get an ending that is very satisfying. WE ALL KNOW THAT A MAIN CHARACTER WILL DIE WHICH WILL DEFINITIVELY RUIN THINGS!!!!!!!!! But we'll see how it all goes down, tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment