Thursday 27 November 2014

Favorite characters in TTT

Lets first start off with The Vampire Diaries.  My favorite characters are Caroline and Stefan!  They are awesome!  They are such good characters, responsible, caring, and kind.  They show heart all the time.  They both are very strong and they are very serious well that's mostly Caroline lol!  Stefan is cute I love him!   He is MINE forever and just saying I love STEROLINE!  I think STEROLINE should happen now and I mean NOW!  Caroline is the best and when I say the best she is the best!  She never even turned off her humanity!  Whatever bad things happen to her, she goes along with it and deals with it!   Well I mean Elena have been through worse but she could have never handle it like how Caroline would!  Stefan on the other hand is the Kind Salvatore brother.  He is loving and caring towards the people he loves and cares about but not only them but for others too.  He may have had his times where he got crazy and stuff but Stefan is a great guy and I don't understand how Elena would let someone like him go!  I did love STELENA but then I did start to see me likes in DELENA and I don't really like STELENA anymore cause like STEROLINE IS IN THE ZONE!  So them 2 are my 2 favorite characters in TVD!

 Now we can start with Teen Wolf.  My favorite characters in Teen Wolf are Lydia and Scott!  I love them both.  They are both awesome and they just have the most best roles in the show to me!  First of all Lydia gets to be a Banshee first of all!  She is like a life saver to me, she can know when a person is about to die or when someone dies!  That would be cool and you get to be in the "Secret Mission" all the time and she is also a very mature, responsible girl who is also very trustworthy and now to me she is becoming like a supernatural warrior!  Scott is the best!  I love him!  He is sweet and charming, he is very smart and well obviously responsible.  What I mostly like about him is that he feels for others, he cares for everyone trying to keep them safe!  He is full with love!  He takes action, he fights back, he never gives up, he has his own pack that works all together, Scott may not know what he may being doing sometimes  but I sure know one thing he knows what he is doing right, he knows that when to do it all right.  If you don't get it then OK. (lolp)

Now for The Originals. Wow to be honest my favorite characters in the show are Klaus and Haley!
Klaus is a true warrior, He is bad new well actually he is bad azz!  I love him well even though all the things he did we horrible and bad, we all know that at the end of the day he has a heart!  Hope is what he named his new born baby daughter which is too cute I swear I cried when he handed Hope in the care of Rebekah's hands!  Klaus is awesome, he knows what he is doing but watch out you should never mess with a Hybrid Original when there angry or actually just don't mess with them at all! Haley OMG!  She is more bad AZZ I'm telling you this girl flings her feet everywhere kicking people just like how she kicked some people in the show in the faces!  She can really fight and that's because she is confident, strong and powerful, she doesn't care about anything except for the safety of her loved ones!
                    So those are my favorite characters in each show!
                                                                                 - M OR Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment