Sunday 30 November 2014

My Opinion on TTT

Honestly, I think I might have to do this and say this but uh hum here it goes:

If you don''t like The Vampire Diaries, Or Teen Wolf or The Originals or either one of them, then that's fine but if you do then I don't understand why do people have to keep coming up and saying "oh my god The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf and The Originals are so stupid I hate it!"  Like OMG have you even seen the shows yet?  Like if you don't like something keep it to your self like you don't have to make other people feel uncomfortable about you saying these things about something that you love or like!  Like geez what's some of your peoples problems like if you don't like all these shows then get off of my blog!  If you like or watch only 1 one the shows, or 2 of the shows or all of the shows then your welcome to keep reading!  I honestly think that you shouldn't be saying bad things about things or others cause I HAVE HAD IT WITH SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!  SUPERNATURAL CREATURES ARE MY FAMILY AND I LOVE THEM OK SO DON'T JUDGE AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN DEAL WITH IT AND BE QUIET LIKE OMG I FEEL LIKE SWEARING BUT OK I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE SOME OF THESE KIND OF SHOWS FOR EXAMPLE I WATCH A LOT OF SHOWS AND I AM A TV PERSON A ND COMPUTER PERSON!  I WATCH:

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
TEEN WOLF
THE ORIGINALS
GREYS ANATOMY
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
TRUE BLOOD
SUPERNATURAL
TWISTER
CRIMINAL MINDS
AND SO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok fine it's ok if you don't like neither of the shows I'm calm don't worry about it lol i just wanted to get things straight ok no hard feelings ok later!

No comments:

Post a Comment