Friday 28 November 2014

My emotional Parts In The 3 TTT's

So to start off with The Vampire Diaries, my emotional part in The Vampire Diaries was in Season 5 Episode 21, where Tyler well actually it was Julian the traveler in Tyler's body who RIPPED STEFAN'S HEART OUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF CAROLINE JUST LIKE THAT AND YES I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I WAS SO MAD!  You all know that I love Stefan but why I mostly felt bad was because Caroline loved him and he died right in her face and she saw Julian ripping his heart out!  And I dont blame Caroline at all for not helping before he died and that's because she attacked Julian to snap his neck and he put on his Hybrid face and Stefan came in to kill him and it was toooo and soooo fast he just takes his hands and snap!  He places Stefan's beautiful heart well he actually dropped it on the concrete floor in the middle of the street and then you see Caroline running up to him saying "oh my god " about 1000 times and also screaming and crying out "somebody help me please" like honestly so sad and here is on thing I found unbelievable!  When Caroline was sitting on the couch in the next episode 22, she was crying like hell and guess what!  When Elena and Damon came rushing in and Elena saw Stefan dead there lying down on the couch this is all you hear from Elena's mouth "oh my god Stefan" like seriously that all you say like no tears no heart break?  I mean comparing to Caroline, Caroline is the best friend to Stefan and she is crying like the world is going to end while Elena juts bends down on her knees and says "OMG Stefan" like that's all you words!  That was a shocker lol!  So when Stefan died I cried so hard and ask even ask my friends they saw me crying lol it was a heart breaker to me!

Ok now with Teen Wolf, now this was thee most hurtful scene I have ever seen and do you know what that is?  Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 24.  OMG like Alison Argent died!  It was honestly so sad I felt like the show was going to be over cause you know she is bad in a good way and  I love her!  But it was Crystal Reed's mind she wanted to leave the show and Alison Argent is Crystal Reed btw.  She finally killed one of those stupid ghost or shadow thingy's or whatever their called and all you know one of them comes up behind her and BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She drops her Bow and Arrow cross bow or whatever its called and blood splats in the air, Scott comes rushing down to her screaming her name out and then what was so emotional was when he took her in his arms and held her head and said their last words and she said "Scott you were my first love and always will be, I love you"  and that was so emotional you know and then Chris Argent walks in as he is like ......... like he lost his sister, his wife and now his daughter like are you kidding me like GEEZUS!

And now for The Originals.  Ok I know everyone had to cry at this part!  Itt was tooo emotional ok so don't judge please people! Ok so in the recap of The Originals Klaus gave Hope in the care of his younger sister Rebekah's hands to keep her safe!  It was a beautiful Brother and Sister moment well fham!  I was crying in full of tears while Klaus was saying his beautful goodbyes to his beautiful daughter!!  I can write all day about this ok lol!  It was a good moment!  I mean he had to give Hope in Rebekah's hands because she was no longer safe in New Orleans right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MEAN IT WAS SO SAD I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO KILL A CUTE BABY LIKE OMG WHATS THESE PEOPLES PROBLEM DO THEY WANT SOME BEATINGS (LIX) LOL DKM!  
                                                                                - M OR MARS

No comments:

Post a Comment