Thursday 27 November 2014

Introduction #1

Hey!  I'm Mariam Hamid and as you know I love the shows "The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, and The Originals!"  Well I like to put it in a short form and I call them the 3 TTT's!  The reason I call them that is because they all start with T's!  I know right I'm creative.  Anyways back to the point, in my beautiful and NEW improved blog I will be comparing these 3 shows to each other and writing about them as in everything that happens and each episode!  Trust me I have my whole life to watch these these 3 shows at once! LOLP!  So I will keep updating my Blogs!  So keep in touch to see the exciting things I got!
                                                                                                      -M OR Mars


No comments:

Post a Comment