Saturday 29 November 2014

What would you rather be?

Question: What would you rather be?

a) Vampire
b) Werewolf
c) Witch
d) Hybrid
c) Traveler

Answer: OK honestly I have trouble answering these questions a lot but to be honest I would rather be a Hybrid!  A Hybrid is hella way better and you know why?  It a combination of 2 things which are a Vampire and Werewolf!  They are strong, fast, awesome and so many other things and plus its very hard to kill them!  Thank god there wants another option of being an Originals because then I would have trouble  deciding between being a Hybrid or an Original!  I would love to be a Hybrid cause of course I love to be  Vampire and at the same time a Hybrid and since The Vampire Diaries and The Originals already have Hybrids in them ( thank the lord ), if I was the creator or director of the show, I would change it up a bit because you know how in each season they have different problems they have to figure out so I was thinking they should really add vampires for Season 5!!!  It would be honestly really awesome!  Some good Vampires and some bad Vampires!  It would be fantastic!  Vampires AND Werewolves have the same kind of power to me they are the same!  So they should also make some Hybrids in it too!  Hybrids are big and bad, they have awesome powers well SUPERNATURAL POWERS THAT ARE SO AWESOME!  So that's why I rather be like basically a Hybrid lol!
                                                                           - M OR MARS

No comments:

Post a Comment